Tuesday, July 15, 2008

THE NEW FLO. (KISS HER GRITS.)


Out of all of the modern day entertainers that make us forget that there is a war going on, I'd have to say to ya' that my favorite would be AMY WINEHOUSE.
My Homestick REEPEET played me some of her newest release last week before rehearsal, and I was pleased to hear some covers from The Specials catalog, as well as a blazing Sam Cooke cover.
Poor lass has been dominating the headlines lately, and has become very quickly Britain's TRAILER-PARK DIANA. Her man is in jail, she won a couple of armfuls of Grammies, she's got emphysema, she played a gig in Spain with a wineglass in her hand (take that Eddie Vedder), and she's strung out on the shit.
I recommend to her that she switch to CRACK ULTRA-LIGHTS.

AMY WINEHOUSE-MONKEY MAN MP3
YOU"RE WONDERING NOW

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Lol. She's an amazing singer. I haven't heard any of her new stuff but I'm gonna check it out.