Monday, July 28, 2008

PUNCHED IN THE FACEBOOK.


July raced by me like a silver rocket, and I don't know what I got accomplished. Perhaps I have been spending way too much time on the newest rage in social-networking sites better known as FACEBOOK. This bane to my Time Spent Wisely has been severely over-utilized by the folks I went to high school with, and it has become fascinating to see the reactions of the masses reuniting after almost twenty years. The Waynesboro Crowd has always been uncannily tight and extremely close, but there were still a few stragglers out there we had lost contact with, and probably for good reason in some cases. Personally, I can't wait until the OOOHING and AHHING over peoples kids turns into name-calling and eventually The Dreaded Silent Treatment. Sorry, that's just my SOCIOPATHETIC side coming out again...
So whatever has become of that Red-Headed Stepchild that is MYSPACE? Well, I know I am not the only one who has become disenchanted by The Strippers, Viruses, Hackers, Spam and just plain creepy people. I have been Phished once on my band page, and had to explain to my friends that No, that was not my ass shaking in the camera to a Miami-Booty-Bass Beat.
Oh Well, looks like it's back to FACEBOOK to accept and hand out more Cyber-Shots.

DAVID LEE ROTH/NOTORIOUS B.I.G.-NOTORIOUS DLR mp3

No comments: